Managed & On Demand Services
With Eliostech’s unique “You Own, We Service” Managed Service Offering, we provide additional tactical benefits by reusing your existing investments in Software Licenses and Infrastructure. We lay our Managed Services Layer on top of your existing IT layer to provide the following advantages:
- High ROI and Low Capital Expenses as we lay our Managed Services Layer on top of your existing IT Infrastructure and Software
- High Flexibility through rapid provisioning of On-Demand Model (Flex-up/Flex-down Resources)- Resource-as-a-Service Model
- Quality Support through proven methodologies, derived playbooks and SOPs and experienced IT professionals
- Reduced Risk through geographically redundant Offshore Command Centers
With our Managed Services offering, we manage your niche technologies as part of our core competencies, while you can concentrate on your business goals. Take your enterprise to the next level, while our State-of-the-Art 24/7 Command Center runs your IT Systems efficiently.
- Application Servers Support
- EDI/B2B Platforms Support
- SAP BASIS/Functional Services
- SAP PI/PO Support
- EAI/SOA Support/Services
- BPM/DM Support/Services
- Appliance Based Integration
- API Management
- Cloud Integration
- Content Management
- Custom Applications (J2EE/.NET)
- Database Administration
- ETL Support
- Corrective & Preventive Maintenance
- Availability Management of Batch / Online Apps.
- Production Support and Control
- 24×7 On-Call Support Management
- Systems Management and Administration
- Process Improvements
Eliostech Managed Services is provided through our Ring & power methodology, which helps in seamlessly transitioning your IT to a low-cost high-output model. During the transition we help to lay our managed services layer on top of your existing IT and then hand-over support control to Managed Teams at Offshore Command Centers.
Managed Teams are provided out of Global Locations and managed by clients directly. These teams are virtual in the sense that they can be rapidly scaled while keeping the costs low. The teams consist of Onsite Coordinators and Offshore Team members.