Data & Analytics
The amount of data in organizations is staggering. This data is the warehouse of information and provides vast opportunities for businesses to grow. Leveraging this data effectively with the help of experts can provide insights and help to use in various applications. Better decision making and prediction of future outcomes becomes possible with such business intelligence features.
Big Data + Advanced Analytics
Using advanced big data and analytics solutions, your business can manage structured, semi-structured and un-structured data from various sources.
Eliostech’s exclusive consulting services consist of big data development, end-to-end implementation, solution architecture and design for high-volume, high-velocity and complex requirements. With advanced implementations offered by big data and analytics, organizations can get real-time BI, predictive analysis, anomaly detection, regression, data mining etc. expertise easily.
Business Intelligence + Visualization
Data visualization brings business intelligence to life. By implementing the perfect business intelligence solution, you can allow seamless extraction, organization and storage of data that are impressive and interactive. All process that occurs before the actual data is presented in visual form falls under a data pipeline.
Why data visualization is essential for business growth?
- It makes huge volumes of data comprehensible with eye-catching visuals, graphs etc.
- Proper data visualization provides a different approach to show potential connections that lead to easier decision making.
- It helps converting a simple data into revealing insights to establish business goals.
- Helps in identifying erroneous data sooner.
Data warehouse + ETL
To meet business objectives and plan strategies, managing data, analysing it is essential. To make use of such data repositories with legacy systems and organize it data warehousing by an expert like Eliostech is the need of the hour.
Our data warehousing services also include ETL and its different components: Extract, Clean, Transform, Load and Manage. With our expertise in ETL consulting and DWH services, you get a timely, predictive and a clear idea that would serve your organization using its most important source: data.
- Data warehouse configuration and development.
- DWH integration.
- Data migration and data cleaning.
- Continuous support and administration.
- On-demand DWH configurations.
Cognitive Analytics + IBM
Cognitive analysis helps you dive deep and provides insight to your data. Structured data, unstructured data, audio, visual and any other data types can work together and augment human ability. With IBM powerful tools, detailed analytics and our expertise. We can help you build business models with advanced algorithms and use the most popular language to get maximum output.
Benefits offered through Cognitive Analysis:
- Helps enable innovation & discovery.
- Optimized operations.
- Scale Expertise
- Engage customers through adaptive, personalized experience.
- As we have many data sources that we have in today’s social applications Twitter is one of the place where people drive their expressions, interest, polls & opinions.
- We provide customer with web click stream analysis and purchase order data from ERP systems from their existing data warehouse.
- We help customer in developing their web experience and provide insights in developing their digital experience by understanding the twitter analytics.
- Developing e-commerce sales by understanding the customer insights by clicks, page visits.
Integrated Data Lake Management + Advanced Analytics
The latest businesses nowadays have a range of digital products and solutions. Combined with it is a large number of data that flows in from various channels which needs to be siloed for better efficiency or identify opportunities. In order to have a competitive edge over your competitors, we embrace digital transformation to provide individualized, relevant and compelling customer experiences each time.
Our solutions offer:
- Centralized data management
- Integrated systems
- Data Governance
- Controlled Access
- Unified Storage
Data Analytics & Offerings
Eliostech Data Services Practice provides several services:
- BI/Big data/ Analytics Implementation & Support
- BI /Big Data Technical Evaluation with respective technology vendor
- Architectural workshops and Consulting Services
- Predictive Analytics – advanced analytics/Machine Learning
- Building COE with our R&D teams, PoC/PoT Services
- Digital Analytics/ Advanced analytics Roadmap and Strategic Planning with respect to your budget/Timeline / Vision
- Enable Artificial Intelligence on Neural Networks
- Technology Upgrade/Migration Services
Eliostech Data Analytics
- Apache Hadoop
- IBM BigInsights
- Horton Works
- Data Lake
- Amazon Web Services
- Google Cloud Platform
- Microsoft Azure
- Statistical Analysis
- Quantitative Analysis
- Predictive Modeling
- Data Mining
- Apache Spark
- Alteryx / RapidMiner
- Microsoft Power BI
- Oracle Apex
- Business Objects
- QlikView / QlikSense
- Microsoft Power BI
- IBM Cognos
- IBM Watson Analytics
- Qlik (QilkView/QlikSense)
- SAP Business Objects
- IBM Big Insights
- Map R
- Apache Spark
- SQL Server
- ETL Development – Informatica, DataStage, Flume, SSIS, Sqoop, and MapReduce Mongo DB/Maria DB
- Mongo DB / Maria DB
- Database Administration
- Managed Services
- IBM DB2
- IBM dashDB
- MS SQLServer
- SAP Hana